Impact moling is an unguided soil displacement technique in which a percussive mole is launched from a small excavation to form a bore through the ground. The new conduit is normally drawn in behind the mole or pulled back into the bore using the hammers reverse action.
- The underground working area is confined to points of entry and exit only.
- No disruption to traffic.
- Moling is fast, efficient and in most cases low cost.
- Ideal for working in soft Clays and Silts.
- Minimum disruption to property.