Directional Drilling is a guided trenchless method in which a pilot borehole is drilled along a pre-determined bore path, subsequent hole enlargement follows the path set by the pilot bore, from the surface with minimum disturbance.
- Short, medium and long lengths of pipe can be installed without intermediate pits.
- Pipes are installed straight or curved to steer clear of obstacles and existing services.
- No disruption to road, river or rail traffic and no scarring of the landscape.
- Unaffected by surface obstacles. Such as buildings, trees, roads, and rivers etc.
- Environmentally-friendly process.