Auger boring is a non-steered method used to install pipes from 150mmØ to 1,000mmØ. During installation the pipe fully supports the ground while the cut spoil is conveyed by continuous flight auger back to the work pit.
- Using these compact machines there is no slurry created.
- The process is quick and efficient meaning overall costs are kept to a minimum.
- Only a small footprint for the working area is required.
- The ground is fully supported during installation.
- Is unaffected by surface obstacles.